Wednesday 14 March 2012

Nearly There…………

IMG_1009

OK, I have 15 finished leaves and need to get a move on as the photo shoot is next week ….Eeeek!

I want to make a bra & Belt combo with a small leather skirt, so that Ronny (the Model) can  be body painted (I’m currently thinking ‘Bambi/Deer’ makeup).

I have to tell you, making a bra out of 3mm Veg-Tan is not easy. My standard bra patterns didn't work, so I spent a day making cardboard bras and then trailing the studios in my building looking for a willing victim to check the fit… after 4 attempts I got something I was happy with.

 

IMG_1001IMG_1002

 

This is what I came up with… (poor Ruth once again gets told to strip off…sorry Ruth)

IMG_1014IMG_1020

 

And here is the matching belt WIP…

IMG_1019

 

After a week of sewing, dyeing and gluing this is where I currently am.. Thankfully Ruth has came in on Tuesday and hit the ground running, which helped, she is now a master a hole punching!

IMG_1028IMG_1031

 

….And the headdress (once again..sorry Ruth!)

IMG_1023IMG_1024

No comments:

Post a Comment